Tuesday, June 19, 2012

HORROR ON STARDOLL

Hello there reader, I really want to share with you this sort of horror scene I discovered on Stardoll. These stardolls are true artists! Their medolls and suites are scary, but intriguing. Really fun to check out when you're bored on Stardoll. Here are some examples:

1. Alhane


I first wanted to post these in another ''AMAZING SUITES ON STARDOLL'' but I changed my mind since there is so much more to these stardolls than just their suites. Also check out the presentations, they have some amazing pictures and stories!

 

One of my favorites:


It's not just ''horror'', it's magical! 

2. madammouse3






























 






MORE LATER!
Don't forget to follow :)

xx Yente

1 comment:

  1. hey would you like to looking for these :3

    me : mutia_
    best friend :
    sumandark
    ennui
    saikosama
    shaneismyname
    goreyeddy
    and mooreeee

    ReplyDelete